Thursday, May 12, 2011

New Backer And $3,000 stake at LOCK POKER

So it's been a while since i have posted here. Mainly because i have been pretty busy playing and working out my staking deal. I am currently playing on Lock Poker for my backer; And really just getting settled in with the money and the games i can play. Honestly i am very happy with the traffic at Lock.
My backer is from the Netherlands and seems to be just as cool; If not better than my previous backer. Not taking anything away from Czar Chasm, but me and this guy just hit it off right out the gate. I can pretty much play what i want to play and go from there.
I am also being coached by Super Nova Roberts34 also known as Jason Roberts; A known and very successful mtt reg and high stakes HU sng player. His numbers speak for itself and he is also from my home town which is cool.
Also i am being coached by MTT and Sng Shark Muck-it-fish from Part-time-Poker staking.com! This guy kills it pretty much in sng's and Mtt's and has helped my game,especially during the push fold stages of sng's and Mtt's. My results have changed overnight it seems; As i am starting to surpass being a breakeven player to playing in the green. Although it's not one of my big cashes online i did take a screen shot of my 1st $10 sng win on lock; As i seem to be outplaying all the regs at this level so far.
Not killer numbers by far and a very small sample of games played here at Merge; Compared to 7,000 plus sng's i have played on Poker Stars. But i plan on continuing the up swing and solid play; And hopefully make Shark on the merge network. Will be a great feat for me and my game; As well as my ego as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fantastic information it is.Your information is so nice and interesting.This article has many valuable side.Thanks you very much for shearing this information. simpleblackjack